Fine Yarns & Fiber ... Knit ... Crochet ... Drop Spin ... Needles ... Hooks ... Accessories ... Books ... Patterns ... Classes ... Felting ... Tatting

Your "Local Yarn Shop" sharing creativity, inspiration & encouragement to fiber enthusiasts in Salem, Oregon and the Willamette Valley.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Grab some yarn and make a gift for someone you love--or for yourself!.
Kelsey models the gorgeous Selbu beret she knit in Pediboo fingering;
She also made these pretty fair isle fingerless gloves with Mini Mochi and Pediboo;
Kathy knit her beautiful Autumn Fern Mobius in Dream in Color's 'Absolutely Marvelous'. 
And marvelous it is, Kathy!
 
We offer classes every month.....see what's coming up in our newsletter.
 
We are thankful for the friendship and patronage of all our customers.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this should be very detrimental to my pocketbook when I come to Dallas, Or. to visit my mom in January..
    I will definately come by to see what I can take back to Ecuador with me! :>)

    ReplyDelete